USD/JPY Daily Analysis – The Pullback has Begun! Fall to 146.000
USD/JPY has finally touched the previous high of 152.000 with a strong bull candle that we'll call a Bull Capitulation. Immediately after that price target was hit, we saw a series of bear bars falling to the 30EMA. We have now been above the 30EMA for 69 days and after touching a key price range, have a high probability of falling below down to the bottom of the bull channel at the 145.000-146.000 range.
1. We're in a Bull Channel which means we have a better chance of profit longing.
2. Previous High of 152.000 has been touched.
3. Bull Capitulation Candle on Oct 23.
4. DXY Strong Bear Signal Bar of the bottom of the bull channel.
5. JPXY Still at Risk of Bull Reversal, this week's candle may decide.
6. RSI has room to fall and while a weak indicator, supports the previous 5.
As always, trade at your own risk, you are responsible for your trades. I hope this analysis was insightful and useful.
Trade wisely and let us know what you think in the comment section below!